March 11, 2008





The finished product! Here's pictures of our new bedroom! I still need to buy curtains, lamps and a few picture frames... and figure out what to put on the walls, but I think this is it until baby comes... I'm pooped!

4 comments:

Shelli said...

Looks great! Did you paint the bedroom white? All I could see from the last pictures were purple and brown, but maybe that is the color it used to be? When is the baby coming?

Toni C. said...

hey shelli! it used to be bright purple in the bedroom and lavender in the bathroom, with a flower wallpaper border at the top - yuck! now, it's choc brown in the bathroom, and a tanish color in the bedroom... very neutral and much much brigher. It was so dark in the bedroom before.

March 27 - 10 more days!

Shelli said...

Wow! You made some big improvements! Looks so nice. Just in time, now you can relax and enjoy your babies!

Laney said...

Pretty!!