skip to main | skip to sidebar

Welcome to Cavallini 320... I mean, 289

The Challenge: a picture a day, every day, for the entire year! Why 320? I got a late start... Why 289? I have a newborn and a toddler, give me a break!

April 25, 2008


Clara's new yard toy - thanks Suzanne!
Posted by Toni C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Back to Toesspace

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (77)
    • ▼  June (14)
      • June 3, 2008
      • June 2, 2008
      • June 1, 2008 - Do Over!
      • April 30, 2008
      • April 29, 2008
      • April 28, 2008
      • April 27, 2008
      • April 26, 2008
      • April 25, 2008
      • April 24, 2008
      • April 23, 2008
      • April 22, 2008
      • April 21, 2008
      • April 20, 2008
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (13)